Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chocolate Rollo Cookies

I got this recipe from Jen and fell in love with the the first time she made them for us.  It's so easy to make and everyone loves them.

Chocolate Rollo Cookies

1 pkg Devil's Food Cake Mix
1/3 c. oil
2 eggs
1 pkg Rollo candies

Mix the cake mix, oil and eggs together (just do this by hand, don't use the electric mixer).  Take about a tsp of the batter and make into a ball.  Flatten ball and then wrap the batter around 1 (unwrapped, of course) Rollo and roll into a ball.  Place on greased cookie try and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.  Do not over bake.

Jen's note:  I think it makes about 30-40 depending on how big you make them.  I like to make them small.  I think I usually cook them a little longer than 10 minutes.  I take them out before they look done, then let them sit on a pan for a few minutes.

No comments: