Thursday, October 25, 2012

Peach Smoothie

I found this recipe on Pinterest.  We are big into smoothies in this house and this one was great.  I tweaked the recipe because the original recipe called for Vodka and something else.  The peaches weren't quite ripe so there wasn't as much as a peach flavor as I hoped but we all still liked it. The recipe calls for frozen peaches but there weren't any at the store--they hadn't stocked them yet--and so I thought fresh peaches would be better anyway.  But, alas, the fresh ones weren't quite ripe.  Anyway, it was a great recipe so give it a try.


Peach Smoothie

2 cups fresh orange juice
1 cup peach greek yogurt
2 cups frozen sliced peaches (since I used fresh, I also added some ice)
2 tablespoons raw honey or 1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon nutmeg

Blend all the ingredients until smooth.


No comments: