Thursday, February 28, 2013

Peanut Butter Protein Shake

I don't have any measurements to give on this so you will just have to do it to taste.  The boys and Mike love when I make this.  It's a fun change from a smoothie.

Peanut Butter Protein Shake

2 frozen bananas
ice cubes
a few TBS Chocolate milk powder (I use our food storage chocolate milk powder unless we run out of it and then I use the Nesquick chocolate milk powder)
2 TBS peanut butter (or or less depending on how much you like peanut butter.  I put a little more in last night and it was too much for me but the boys loved it)
Milk (if I use the food storage chocolate milk mix then I just use water)
**I also occasionally add some protein powder.  We like the vanilla flavor but you could use whatever you want.  Sometimes I will add in a fiber supplement too.  You have to make sure it is really mixed well when you use it though.

Dumb all the ingredients in a blender and mix well.

No comments: