Thursday, January 17, 2013

Double Decker Oreo Fudge


I loved this fudge--I liked it so much that I ended up eating half of the pan by myself.  That is, until I found out that the baby was not a fun of chocolate.  Bunmer.  I guess I'll have to wait to eat it again in a few months ot a year.  It was super easy to make.  The original recipe came from here

Double Decker Oreo Fudge

Preparation: Line a 8×8 pan with foil.
Ingredients:
  • 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, portioned in half
  • 10 Oreos, chopped
  • 1 cup white chocolate
  • 2 tablespoon butter
  • 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate
Instructions:
  1. Split sweetened condensed milk in half and set aside. Chop Oreos and set aside
  2. Place white chocolate, one ½ of sweetened condensed milk, 2 tablespoon of butter in a heat proof bowl over simmering water. Stir and mix until melted and combined. Fold in Oreos and stir to combine. Pour mixture into pan.
  3. Place semi-sweet chocolate and remaining half sweetened condensed milk in a heat proof bowl over simmering water. Stir and mix until melted and combined. Pour mixture on top of Oreo layer and refrigerate for 1 an hour to set.
  4. Remove from refrigerator and peel away foil once set. For ease of cutting make sure to clean knife between cuts to prevent sticking.

No comments: